Because we receive our faith from Jesus and his apostles, we believe, value and commit ourselves to the following:
1. Experiencing Salvation: We value Jesus Christ alone as Savior and Lord and His works that restore us to intimacy with God and create a new life of obedience in the Holy Spirit (Titus 3:5-6).
2. Worshiping God: We value heartfelt worship that is God-honoring, Spirit-directed, and life-changing (John 4:23-24, Psalm 101:25).
3. Praying: We value prayer as the gift through which we communicate with God and through which God supplies our needs and accomplishes His will (Matthew 7:7-11).
4. Trusting the Bible: We value the Bible as God’s authoritative Word, study it together, and build our lives on its truth (2Timothy 3:16-17)
5. Growing with One Another: We value the fellowship and ministry of every believer, and an atmosphere of acceptance and mutual accountability, through which we develop our spiritual gifts, grow in servant leadership and unite in Christ (1 Corinthians 12:7, Ephesians 4:15-16).
6. Loving our Neighbor: We value all relationships as God-given and our call to love one another (John 13:34-35, 1 John 3:18).
7. Serving Compassionately: We value serving others at their point of need, following the example of our Lord Jesus (John 13:12-17, Matthew 25:34-40).
8. Witnessing to the World: We value our Holy Spirit-empowered identity as Christ’s witnesses to all people (Acts 1:8).
9. Pursuing Unity: We value the complete unity of Christ’s one Church and, our part in it (John 17:2, Ephesians 4:2-6).